You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

broken camera and broken screen very bad

i broke my screen very bad and my camera very bad. there now appears to be a hole? in the screen like i can see inside my phone at the top like right next to the camera. i already made a appointment for tomorrow but does anyone know how much this will cost

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 7:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 4:16 AM

Apple don't repair cameras, they exchange the phone for the price shown on Other Damage below.

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

4 replies

Dec 25, 2021 8:41 PM in response to a1yss3017

From your description that sounds like a complete replacement device would be what's offered. You didn't say which iPhone you have. The cost depends on which model and if you go through an Apple Authorized Service Provider the price can vary a little bit.

Can you back up the data? You'll need that in order to do the replacement, although you might be able to get help with transferring the data.

broken camera and broken screen very bad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.