Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my Powerbeats3 to show up under "My Devices" using the "Find My iPhone" app?

How do I get my Powerbeats3 to show up under "My Devices" using the "Find My iPhone" app?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 12:15 PM

Hi there hal138,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're asking how to add your Powerbeats3 as one of your Apple ID devices. We're glad you're here, and we can help.

To begin, you can set up Find My for your Powerbeats3 to add them to your Apple ID device list. Learn more in the 'Set up your AirPods or Beats headphones' section here:

Set up Find My on all your devices

Also, you may find this link helpful:

Find My - Beats by Dre

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Take care!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 12:15 PM in response to hal138

Hi there hal138,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're asking how to add your Powerbeats3 as one of your Apple ID devices. We're glad you're here, and we can help.

To begin, you can set up Find My for your Powerbeats3 to add them to your Apple ID device list. Learn more in the 'Set up your AirPods or Beats headphones' section here:

Set up Find My on all your devices

Also, you may find this link helpful:

Find My - Beats by Dre

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Take care!

Dec 27, 2021 1:35 PM in response to Sparks0829

Hi Sparks0829,

Thank you for the reply. I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me. The information in the first link doesn't seem to be up to date. When I go to the "Find My" app on my iPhone and try and add a device, I cannot type anything. It simply goes into a search mode with a little magnifying glass and never stops...basically never finding anything. I can't click on anything, there are no emoji, nothing.

Thoughts?

Thanks again,

hal138

Dec 27, 2021 1:44 PM in response to hal138

hal138,

You're certainly welcome! Let's continue working together to sort this out.

Which iOS version is listed in Settings > General > About on your iPhone? Are you signed into iCloud with your Apple ID on your iPhone in Settings?

Are you pairing your Powerbeats3 with your iPhone before checking the Find My app? We ask because there isn't a way to manually add them in the Find My app; they'll appear there once you pair them with your iPhone.

Send over these details, and we'll take a closer look from there.

Thanks!

Dec 27, 2021 2:29 PM in response to hal138

hal138,

Our pleasure. We'd like to learn more to see how we can help.

Are you signed into iCloud with your Apple ID on your iPhone in Settings? Is Find My turned on in Settings > [your name] > Find My?Do you see any of your devices when checking the Find My app on your iPhone?

Also, are you able to see your Powerbeats in your device list if you sign into iCloud and access Find My on your laptop?

Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.