Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my beats fit pros be connected to my find my iPhone app

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 11:13 AM

Hello Beatsfit,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wanting to know if you can connect your Beats Fit Pro to the Find My app.

Yes, this model of Beats can be used with Find My as mentioned here:

If your Powerbeats Pro, Beats Studio Buds, or Beats Fit Pro are lost - Apple Support

Here's how to set that up:

Set up Find My on all your devices - Apple Support

"Set up your AirPods or Beats headphones

If you pair your AirPods or Beats headphones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, they show up in your Devices list in the Find My app. You can use Find My to locate or play a sound on them. If your AirPods support the Find My network, you can also mark them as lost.

For more information, see any of the following:

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 11:13 AM in response to Beatsfit

Hello Beatsfit,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wanting to know if you can connect your Beats Fit Pro to the Find My app.

Yes, this model of Beats can be used with Find My as mentioned here:

If your Powerbeats Pro, Beats Studio Buds, or Beats Fit Pro are lost - Apple Support

Here's how to set that up:

Set up Find My on all your devices - Apple Support

"Set up your AirPods or Beats headphones

If you pair your AirPods or Beats headphones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, they show up in your Devices list in the Find My app. You can use Find My to locate or play a sound on them. If your AirPods support the Find My network, you can also mark them as lost.

For more information, see any of the following:

Cheers!

Jan 5, 2022 4:49 PM in response to Beatsfit

Hi Beatsfit,

Thanks for getting back to us. Do the Beats currently show as connected to your iPhone outside of the Find My app? Let's also try the troubleshooting suggestions here next:

If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

If you still don't see the Beats after, we suggest contacting Apple Support for a closer look:

Get Support

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.