Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications

Hello…i start to have a problem with my notifications. For some reason they just don’t show on my Lock Screen. Don’t even vibrate. I already check all my settings and everything looks perfect. How can I fix this thing?? Please

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 3:08 AM

I had that issue before and what I can suggest you is to delete your focus settings first then you can create it later and in every app in notifications make sure that this option it’s selected take a look of the screenshot, and do to every app in notifications settings turn off/on one by one , that solved my problem too

ps. Turn in summary but don’t change anything there , and in all your apps select immediate delivery as shown in the screenshot

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 3:08 AM in response to fellipe65

I had that issue before and what I can suggest you is to delete your focus settings first then you can create it later and in every app in notifications make sure that this option it’s selected take a look of the screenshot, and do to every app in notifications settings turn off/on one by one , that solved my problem too

ps. Turn in summary but don’t change anything there , and in all your apps select immediate delivery as shown in the screenshot

Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.