Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Set up Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay issue

Every time I want to use Apple Pay or if someone wants to send me money through Apple Pay I receive a message that states Apple Pay cannot verify my address. What do I do, it was working on December 17th.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:29 PM

Someone else had this question too and noticed some slight changes that needed correcting

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250277435

Check your Wallet addresses by going to Settings>Wallet>

then scroll to within each card ">" on the right, scroll down to the Billing Address, click ">" to confirm or edit. You may have several choices but the best and correct should be checked or adjusted.

Do for each card including Apple Cash.

You will also have default settings further down in Settings>Wallet

Check that if you have a US phone number it formats to (###) ###-####

Anything not right, you can swipe from right to left to delete it, or use the Edit top right.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 7:29 PM in response to PunkinSteed

Someone else had this question too and noticed some slight changes that needed correcting

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250277435

Check your Wallet addresses by going to Settings>Wallet>

then scroll to within each card ">" on the right, scroll down to the Billing Address, click ">" to confirm or edit. You may have several choices but the best and correct should be checked or adjusted.

Do for each card including Apple Cash.

You will also have default settings further down in Settings>Wallet

Check that if you have a US phone number it formats to (###) ###-####

Anything not right, you can swipe from right to left to delete it, or use the Edit top right.

Apple Pay issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.