Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch - family sharing apps

Hiya, my mom set up the wpple watch series 7 for me on her iphone as i only have a Samsung and not an iphone. Everytime i want to download an app on the watch for example, blood oxygen app.. it says its purchased and requires an iphone as it says below.

how would i be able to get apps on the watch that requires the iphone, i have tried on the iphone but it doesn't give an option for me to download apps and add to the watch.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 3:46 AM

The following features and apps are not available on a family shared watch: Health data sharing, respiratory rate, irregular heart rhythm notifications, ECG, Cycle Tracking, Sleep, Blood Oxygen, Podcasts, Remote, News, Home and Shortcuts.   

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 3:46 AM in response to Sabah270

The following features and apps are not available on a family shared watch: Health data sharing, respiratory rate, irregular heart rhythm notifications, ECG, Cycle Tracking, Sleep, Blood Oxygen, Podcasts, Remote, News, Home and Shortcuts.   

Apple watch - family sharing apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.