Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did anyone report a problem with MBP 14" M1 Max (2021) after upgrading to macOS 12.1 ?

I have a 4 wee old MBP 14" M1 Max (2021) with 32 GB RAM running macOS 12.0.1 which is running well. I have read about problems in the macOS 12.1 release so I am wondering what ind of problems should I anticipate upgrading to macOS 12.1.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 8:57 AM

since you are running 12.0.1 without issues, i would not think that updating to 12.1 would make a new issue appear. but that said, you should always make a backup before updating / upgrading that way you have a fall back incase something goes wrong when applying the update.

3 replies

Did anyone report a problem with MBP 14" M1 Max (2021) after upgrading to macOS 12.1 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.