Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen not responding at times

Hi. I am having trouble with my screen not responding to my touch. I’ve gone into my settings and turned on all the settings that needed to be on but still having trouble can someone enlighten me?

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 11:29 PM

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier ➔ If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

If you have tried everything listed in the link/guide above and nothing has helped (including contacting ➔ Apple Support), then the display of your iPhone may be failing. Have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 11:29 PM in response to Jplafeet

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier ➔ If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

If you have tried everything listed in the link/guide above and nothing has helped (including contacting ➔ Apple Support), then the display of your iPhone may be failing. Have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

Screen not responding at times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.