Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 Pro not receiving any notifications

Hi!

I have been using IPhone 12 Pro for a couple of months now but there is a problem with the notifications and it's driving me mad.

Since I got the IPhone I have been experiencing troubles with receiving notifications from all of the apps - Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram, Messenger, etc. When I open an app, I see that I got a message but I never received the notification.

All of my settings are correctly set, I have read tens of articles and couldn't find a proper solution.

I see that a lot of people are having troubles with their IPhones as well and there was an article related to that problem and somebody had commented that this was an Apple issue that they refused to fix.

Is that right or is there a way to fix this as this phone is my work phone and I cannot do my job with this issue.

Thanks for any help and suggestions!

PS. The IPhone is with IOS 15.2 and this problem started with IOS 14 or 13 (not very sure).

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 5:04 AM

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ... 
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 5:04 AM in response to udarensamolet

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ... 
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

IPhone 12 Pro not receiving any notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.