Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues using my phone

Can’t make calls with my phone or operate it without it rebooting after iOS update to 15.2

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 5:05 AM

If you are unable make a call or receive; If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 11, 2022 11:56 PM in response to SravanKrA

This link does nothing to resolve the issue, I and many others are having this problem with the IOS15.2 update. It exists in the phone function, calls can be answered but the software will not recognise the speaker or microphone in the standard phone function or with FaceTime, the only working option is a Bluetooth device or genuine earphones. It has affected the way we listen through external speakers, it has been discovered that when a “jack” is used it is not recognised either, only a headphone and it recognises it a different brand name system.

All this has been checked with other applications, all systems and functions work on Messenger and Snapchat and WhatsApp, but not on the basic phone or FaceTime.

Since it has been a month since the release of the 15.2 update a fix is way past it’s required timeframe and I am calling out for a fix for these issues. With the constant failures and bugs in updates as consumers it would be preferable to return to Nokia or move on to another manufacturer if these issues cannot be resolved once and for all and, constantly corrupted updates stop being issued.

Issues using my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.