Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat

If my Snapchat got banned as the device is the one that’s banned if I sign into a new device with my Apple ID will I be able to make a new Snapchat or will I need a new Apple ID and SIM card to make a new Snapchat??

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 8:29 AM

Ethanhowe2002 wrote:

If my Snapchat got banned as the device is the one that’s banned if I sign into a new device with my Apple ID will I be able to make a new Snapchat or will I need a new Apple ID and SIM card to make a new Snapchat??

This isn't an Apple, iphone or Apple id issue, ask snapchat or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 8:29 AM in response to Ethanhowe2002

Ethanhowe2002 wrote:

This isn't an Apple, iphone or Apple id issue, ask snapchat or look at their support site.

Snapchat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.