Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my music from iPhone to my MacBook?

How do I sync my music from iPhone to my MacBook Pro? There should be an easy way to do it, like dragging and dropping, but I haven't found it yet..

A few of the questions in this forum ask the same or a similar question. I find it strange that you can't share files between devices without buying a ton of iCloud space.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 8:26 AM

Louise Cote wrote:

How do I sync my music from iPhone to my MacBook Pro? There should be an easy way to do it, like dragging and dropping, but I haven't found it yet..

A few of the questions in this forum ask the same or a similar question. I find it strange that you can't share files between devices without buying a ton of iCloud space.

It's a one way sync itunes to iphone, Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support not iphone to itunes.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 8:26 AM in response to Louise Cote

Louise Cote wrote:

It's a one way sync itunes to iphone, Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support not iphone to itunes.

How do I sync my music from iPhone to my MacBook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.