You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i get a icloud icon on my windows 10 desktop?

Can I get icloud drive as an icon i can drop files into on my windows 10 desktop? Looking to have this work like other cloud services.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 3:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 7:06 AM

Hello Flier Soon,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you'd like to know if you can get iCloud Drive as an icon, so you can drag/drop files to iCloud easier on your Windows PC. We'll do our best to assist with this.

According to the following: View, add, or remove iCloud Drive files in iCloud for Windows

You should have no issues adding files or removing files by the drag/drop method.

To create an iCloud Drive shortcut on your Windows PC, use these suggested steps: Quick Tip: Create desktop shortcuts in Windows 10

Let us know if that helps out, take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2021 7:06 AM in response to Flier Soon

Hello Flier Soon,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you'd like to know if you can get iCloud Drive as an icon, so you can drag/drop files to iCloud easier on your Windows PC. We'll do our best to assist with this.

According to the following: View, add, or remove iCloud Drive files in iCloud for Windows

You should have no issues adding files or removing files by the drag/drop method.

To create an iCloud Drive shortcut on your Windows PC, use these suggested steps: Quick Tip: Create desktop shortcuts in Windows 10

Let us know if that helps out, take care!

can i get a icloud icon on my windows 10 desktop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.