Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

See locally Apple Tech help with apps in Williamsburg Virginia 23188

I simply need to bring my cell and iPad to a tech to help me sort out my apps.

How to reactivated whatever is not allowing to update, receive payment, download.

just need to visit an Apple Tech who’s Savy with various apps. It may take 1 to 2 hours,

but prefer to have someone in person to bring these items to him/her to help me.

Prepping soon to attend College and having too many stops on this is not helping me.

I do recall several month back I was so upset the amount Of $188 was being charged on my

account that I went into my Cell shut down apps. I did not know how to retrieve or who was this charge

from and gave up. But! I do want to clear up what ever it may be, find out what I’m doing wrong to get

all this sorted out. Or do I need to upgrade my equipment. It’s best for me to see a tech person even if I have to schedule appointment at the appropriate time to see him/her.

I’m heading to work now, please acknowledge who can I call to schedule appointment locally here at Williamsburg, Virginia 23188. From S.Quinn

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 7:46 AM

Look here for a list of stores in that area.

https://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

Similar questions

1 reply

See locally Apple Tech help with apps in Williamsburg Virginia 23188

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.