Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my photos to my new phon from I cloud

How do I get my photos from I could to my new phone

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:55 AM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in your old iPhone, you can turn it on in your new iPhone and the photos will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you aren't sure if it was on in your old phone, log into www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there. If you can see your photos, that indicates that iCloud Photos was on in a device and that the photos did sync to iCloud.

If you didn't have iCloud Photos on in the old phone but did have a backup, you can erase the new phone and then use the backup to setup the new phone. See: Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 11:55 AM in response to Phillllli

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in your old iPhone, you can turn it on in your new iPhone and the photos will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you aren't sure if it was on in your old phone, log into www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there. If you can see your photos, that indicates that iCloud Photos was on in a device and that the photos did sync to iCloud.

If you didn't have iCloud Photos on in the old phone but did have a backup, you can erase the new phone and then use the backup to setup the new phone. See: Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How do I get my photos to my new phon from I cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.