Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i swim with my appel watch 7?

Can i swim with my apple watch 7?

and what to do before?

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 1:44 PM

Yes, you can.

Apple Watch Series 7 - Technical Specifications

Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.

What to do before

Swim with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 1:44 PM in response to normand55

Yes, you can.

Apple Watch Series 7 - Technical Specifications

Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.

What to do before

Swim with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Can i swim with my appel watch 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.