Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just received an email confirmation for a subscription I did not order

I just received an email confirmation for a subscription. I did not order. It says my credit card will be charged today. Someone is using my information

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 1:57 PM

More likely the email was a phishing scam, hoping you will enter your Apple ID and password so a criminal can steal your identity.

See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

You can check by reviewing your purchase history to see if it really is true→See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 1:57 PM in response to Mhs1971

More likely the email was a phishing scam, hoping you will enter your Apple ID and password so a criminal can steal your identity.

See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

You can check by reviewing your purchase history to see if it really is true→See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

I just received an email confirmation for a subscription I did not order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.