Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment details for icloud

hi there, i recently received an email saying my payment details needed updating for my icloud storage account to be maintained or it would revert to 5gb standard.

I did log in and renew my details with the addition of cvc number for my card, yet it has still reverted back as i recieved and email telling me today i was over my storage.

I have been on the increased 200gb for years. And it seems to keep not accepting my payment details i have also attempted to add paypal as my default payment method however it still doesn’t appear that i can process it in order to update my subscription?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:37 PM

icloud-storage-paymentdetails wrote:

i have also attempted to add paypal as my default payment method however it still doesn’t appear that i can process it in order to update my subscription?

Based on your country of residence and country you have selected under your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple ...

Have you a Debit/Credit card that is issued to you that is valid internationally and is from the same Country / Region as your Apple ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 11:37 PM in response to icloud-storage-paymentdetails

icloud-storage-paymentdetails wrote:

i have also attempted to add paypal as my default payment method however it still doesn’t appear that i can process it in order to update my subscription?

Based on your country of residence and country you have selected under your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple ...

Have you a Debit/Credit card that is issued to you that is valid internationally and is from the same Country / Region as your Apple ID.

payment details for icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.