Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is stock at updating Apple ID setting page after i updated my phone to ios 15.2.

My iphone is stock at updating Apple ID setting page after i updated my phone to ios 15.2. It is like 2 hours that i can not do anything. I can not access to my phone or go to home screen. I restart my phone but i still can not do anything.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 1:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 1:58 AM

After you update iOS or iPadOS, restore from a backup, or erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your device displays the Apple logo with a progress bar. When this occurs, the progress bar might be moving very slowly or seem like it isn't moving. Let the device complete the update, restore, or erase process.

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2021 1:58 AM in response to Pouria_Shiravani

After you update iOS or iPadOS, restore from a backup, or erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your device displays the Apple logo with a progress bar. When this occurs, the progress bar might be moving very slowly or seem like it isn't moving. Let the device complete the update, restore, or erase process.

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring ...

My iphone is stock at updating Apple ID setting page after i updated my phone to ios 15.2.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.