Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Standalone full upgrade download located?

I am still on High Sierra and wish to upgrade to the full version of Mohave version 10.14.6. I am having a lot of trouble trying to find this on the apple support pages. I followed a link on a previous post on this community but this just seemed to be an 'update' and size was 14.7mb before downloaded. Can anyone provide the latest advice and link to the full version so I can upgrade. Or is the update an upgrade??

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 8:11 PM

Upgrades are moving from one operating system to another: High Sierra to Mojave for example.

Updates are incremental points within an OS. Mojave went to .6 for example

You'll find the link to the macOS Mojave 10.14.6 installer here. Use Safari and it will open a page in the App Store. Check the compatibility list first to see if your Mac can support Mojave. Do the usual thing with backups before the upgrade.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2021 8:11 PM in response to buzz100

Upgrades are moving from one operating system to another: High Sierra to Mojave for example.

Updates are incremental points within an OS. Mojave went to .6 for example

You'll find the link to the macOS Mojave 10.14.6 installer here. Use Safari and it will open a page in the App Store. Check the compatibility list first to see if your Mac can support Mojave. Do the usual thing with backups before the upgrade.

Where is macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Standalone full upgrade download located?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.