Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent money to the wrong person through Apple Pay

i made a mistake sending someone 50$ I did not want to send to , they would not send it back to me when I ask if they can . How can I go about this situation?

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 6:12 AM

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - contact us to open a dispute
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.

sending someone Apple Cash and accidentally buying something at two completely separate things. You cannot be refunded because Apple did not receive money from you so they cannot return money to you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 6:12 AM in response to latanya212

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - contact us to open a dispute
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.

sending someone Apple Cash and accidentally buying something at two completely separate things. You cannot be refunded because Apple did not receive money from you so they cannot return money to you.

Sent money to the wrong person through Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.