Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have boot camp

I don't have "Boot Camp" on my computer. Where can i access?

MacBook Air (2020 veya sonrası)

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:31 AM

Muhammet_Talha wrote:

How can I use "Windows"?

Windows for Intel x86-32 and Windows for Intel x86-64 will not work on Apple silicon and M1 Arm processors. At all.

There is presently no version of Windows for ARM64 available for sale for Apple Mac M1-based computers.

There is presently no version of Windows for ARM64 available with support for Apple Mac M1.

The only option here is an unsupported Microsoft beta of Windows for ARM64 (that may or may not ever become a supported product on Apple Mac M1 computers), and that only as a guest of a virtual machine, and all of that may stop working or disappear on little notice.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 8:31 AM in response to Muhammet_Talha

Muhammet_Talha wrote:

How can I use "Windows"?

Windows for Intel x86-32 and Windows for Intel x86-64 will not work on Apple silicon and M1 Arm processors. At all.

There is presently no version of Windows for ARM64 available for sale for Apple Mac M1-based computers.

There is presently no version of Windows for ARM64 available with support for Apple Mac M1.

The only option here is an unsupported Microsoft beta of Windows for ARM64 (that may or may not ever become a supported product on Apple Mac M1 computers), and that only as a guest of a virtual machine, and all of that may stop working or disappear on little notice.

I don't have boot camp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.