Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I turn the overall sound level of these Beats Fit Pro ear phones up?

Can I turn the overall sound level of these Beats Fit Pro ear phones up. Not just control the volume, but make them louder

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 5:11 PM

Hello Crumbbum,

Thanks for getting back to us with those additional details. We understand wondering to if it is possible to raise your Beats volume beyond maximum volume control, and we'd be happy to get your questions answered.

You won't have the option to raise the volume for your headphones beyond the max permitted by volume controls. In the meantime, there might be restrictions on the device you're pairing your Beats with from reaching the max level.

For more information, please check out these helpful links:

Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Check your headphone levels on iPhone

Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 5:11 PM in response to Crumbbum

Hello Crumbbum,

Thanks for getting back to us with those additional details. We understand wondering to if it is possible to raise your Beats volume beyond maximum volume control, and we'd be happy to get your questions answered.

You won't have the option to raise the volume for your headphones beyond the max permitted by volume controls. In the meantime, there might be restrictions on the device you're pairing your Beats with from reaching the max level.

For more information, please check out these helpful links:

Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Check your headphone levels on iPhone

Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Jan 5, 2022 7:43 PM in response to nbotros

Thank you for sending this info, but it doesn’t exactly answer my question?

I am asking if it is possible to raise the volume beyond the max permitted by the volume control. Thus if the volume control give a max of 15 (purely an illustrative number), I would like to set the max to, say, 20. Is this possible?

Can I turn the overall sound level of these Beats Fit Pro ear phones up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.