Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XR was badly damaged so I got a new iPhone 13 but now I can't pair my apple watch be cause i don't know my ID and password for watch.

Can't pair watch to new iPhone because it says it's paired to old iPnhone which was damaged and don't have ID or password for watch.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 5:42 PM

The Apple ID and Apple ID Password for your watch is the same as your iPhone and the very same Apple ID and Password you used to sign into this forum.

What you need to do however, is remove the watch from your account, then pair it to your new iPhone.

See this link and click on the section If you don't your old iPhone --> How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 5:42 PM in response to tarcity

The Apple ID and Apple ID Password for your watch is the same as your iPhone and the very same Apple ID and Password you used to sign into this forum.

What you need to do however, is remove the watch from your account, then pair it to your new iPhone.

See this link and click on the section If you don't your old iPhone --> How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

Jan 2, 2022 1:21 AM in response to tarcity

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

My iPhone XR was badly damaged so I got a new iPhone 13 but now I can't pair my apple watch be cause i don't know my ID and password for watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.