Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay function doesn't exist on my MacBook Pro (2018) after keyboard change.

I Don't know what I suppose to do.

On the screen below you can see my problem. This is how "Display Settings" looks on my MacBook:

And how it should be:

I need help...

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 4:26 AM

1. Reset SMC by following the directions applicable to your MacBook here ➔ How to Reset SMC. If that does not solve things then-
  2. Reset NVRAM/PRAM by following the directions applicable to your MacBook here ➔  How to Reset NVRAM/PRAM. If that does not solve things then-
  3. Enter ➔ Safe Mode and see if the issue still exists in Safe mode. Log out of Safe Mode and then reboot computer. If that does not solve things then-
  4. Finally if none of the above works then you can enter ➔ macOS Recovery Mode and reinstall the macOS and see if that solves it.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 4:26 AM in response to virinskiy

1. Reset SMC by following the directions applicable to your MacBook here ➔ How to Reset SMC. If that does not solve things then-
  2. Reset NVRAM/PRAM by following the directions applicable to your MacBook here ➔  How to Reset NVRAM/PRAM. If that does not solve things then-
  3. Enter ➔ Safe Mode and see if the issue still exists in Safe mode. Log out of Safe Mode and then reboot computer. If that does not solve things then-
  4. Finally if none of the above works then you can enter ➔ macOS Recovery Mode and reinstall the macOS and see if that solves it.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.