Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple loops

I am not able to use and see apple loops in my Logic Pro 10.7

but I can see the loop when I log in as guess.

Mac mini, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 5:36 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Jan 3, 2022 4:59 AM in response to Thewizrd

Thank you for your reply

The Apple Loop icon was activated but the Apple Loops were not showing in the window browser.

I did erase and reinstall MacOS in my Mac mini. After that everything was working fine, I was able to see all my Apple Loops. It took me 4 to 5 hour to erase, reinstall macOS and Logic Pro and all sounds library.

Thanks

Jan 15, 2022 12:12 PM in response to Radarhus

I have the same issue with both Garageband and Logic. A have brand new MacBook Pro 14" M1 running OS 12.1, Garageband 10.4.5 & Logic 10.7.2 all the latest.

When I open a new session the loop browser will include many loops, most of which are greyed out. When I run reindex they all disappear (same for the GB and Logic).

I've tried

reinstalling logic

re-downloaded the entire library

rebooting

Reindex All Loops

dragging files from the samples from Library/Audio/Apple Loops/Apple folder into the loop browser.

deleting the index file from the Library/Audio/Apple Loops Index folder.

Nothing is working.

Please help

Thanks!

Jan 16, 2022 12:03 PM in response to andylove1

Hi

i had the same problem with you and I did try the same thing you are trying but it didn’t work I don’t why probably one file or folder was corrupted.

To solve the issue I did erase my Mac and reinstall the OS as a new without backing up. You will loose a lot things. Better save it on an external driver before erasing your Mac and install it after reinstalled your MacOS and lunched your Logic pro.

It took time.

Apple loops

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.