Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max - Incessant beeping on bluetooth

Unfortunately, the thread from user "DrInfested" is now closed for reply (I replicated the title of the original question).

I had the same issue when my iPhone was connected to an Aukey BR-C8 Car Bluetooth audio device.

In the audio, I got annoying beeps for a ridiculous amount of actions on my iPhone.

Even sleep and wake-up actions (display on/off) caused a beep in the active audio (music, podcasts, ...).

My interpretation is, that the bluetooth standard was later enhanced with further events which are sent from the iPhone to the Bluetooth device.

This particular bluetooth device (and probably others) obviously implement only a subset of these events and DEFAULT to beep on every received event. This, in practice, drives you really CRAZY... beepbeepbeep...

Now, by playing around, I really found a solution!

When I increase the iPhone volume to the absolute possible maximum (then bluetooth device indicates this using high-pitched beep) and change the audio volume ONLY using the car stereo (which is preferable in terms of audio quality anyway!), the beeping is GONE.

If anyone experiences annoying bluetooth beeps, please try this method!

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 6:43 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 11 Pro Max - Incessant beeping on bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.