Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail issue

My "All Inboxes" suddenly disappeared from Mail so I now have to check each individual email account inbox for new mail. How can I get my "All Inboxes" back

MacBook, 11.6

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 10:53 AM

On the sidebar there are a section headings that appear in very light grey text. When you hover with the mouse over these entries clickable objects appear. There is one to add (+) and there is a down arrow to collapse the section.

Hover over the Favorites section heading and click the (+)

Select the "All Inboxes" from the drop down list

Drag and drop the "All Inboxes" on the sidebar to the top of the Favorites section heading.

Turn on the Favorites Bar via the View menu and Show Favorites Bar. On the Favorites Bar the left most button "Mailboxes" will allow you to collapse / expand the sidebar from view. It's a very nice compact view.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 10:53 AM in response to Alfreds cat

On the sidebar there are a section headings that appear in very light grey text. When you hover with the mouse over these entries clickable objects appear. There is one to add (+) and there is a down arrow to collapse the section.

Hover over the Favorites section heading and click the (+)

Select the "All Inboxes" from the drop down list

Drag and drop the "All Inboxes" on the sidebar to the top of the Favorites section heading.

Turn on the Favorites Bar via the View menu and Show Favorites Bar. On the Favorites Bar the left most button "Mailboxes" will allow you to collapse / expand the sidebar from view. It's a very nice compact view.

Mail issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.