Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail InBox

Mail inBox used to show all mail in all accounts; now the inBox is blank and each account inBox must be viewed separately. Why this inconvenience?

MacBook

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 3:24 PM

OK, I just solved it myself. There is a "Filtered by (unread)" link at the top of the Sender Panel to the right of the "Sort by (date)" that must have been set accidentally. Once I used the drop-down menu to uncheck "Unread", the InBox magically revealed all of its treasures.

I hope you will add this fix to your bag of tricks as the go-to for this issue before suggesting reboots in the future. Thank you for your assistance.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2020 3:24 PM in response to YzYnGy

OK, I just solved it myself. There is a "Filtered by (unread)" link at the top of the Sender Panel to the right of the "Sort by (date)" that must have been set accidentally. Once I used the drop-down menu to uncheck "Unread", the InBox magically revealed all of its treasures.

I hope you will add this fix to your bag of tricks as the go-to for this issue before suggesting reboots in the future. Thank you for your assistance.

Mail InBox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.