Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with Whatsapp Voice Call Audio

Is this just me or everyone who is currently having iOS 15.2?

I have recently shifted from Android to iOS. I am on an iPhone 13 pro max now. My issue is that whenever I am on a whatsapp voice call, my audio gets from some reason. The other person on my call says that they cannot hear me. This happens when I rest the phone between my ear and shoulder. They can only hear me properly once I hold the phone and bring it much much much closer to my mouth. Moreover, whenever the screen blacks out during a call( that’s when I press the phone against my ear) the same audio disconnect happens. Please help

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 11:53 AM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2022 9:42 AM in response to BatCatRat4

Greetings BatCatRat4, 

We understand that when using the WhatsApp app for a phone call, you’re noticing an issue with the bottom microphone. 

Let’s work to isolate. Does the same thing happen when using the Phone app on your iPhone? Is there a case on your iPhone and if so, does removing that case change anything? Any change with speakerphone or when using headphones with your iPhone? 

Here are a few steps to take - If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working

Thank you. 

Issue with Whatsapp Voice Call Audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.