📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces AirPods 4 and the world’s first all-in-one hearing health experience with AirPods Pro 2. Learn more >

Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 15.2 & AirPods Pro

Hey All,

I had to update my iPhone 12 mini to iOS 15.2 to be able to pair to my apple watch 7. As SOON as I updated, My AirPods Pro will not stay connected to my phone longer than a minute and then disconnect completely and show up as "Not your AirPods Pro".

Apple has said they "Have not heard of this issue before" and may have to have the Techs look at my phone and AirPods.... Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

George

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 2:31 PM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2022 11:00 AM in response to georgewood87

Hello georgewood87,

We see you're having issues with your AirPods, and we'd like to help out.

We'd recommend trying a reset of the AirPods using these steps: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro

You'll then need to set them back up again with the device: Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone

If the issue persists, we'd recommend following up with Apple Support directly for a further investigation: Get Support

Cheers.

Ios 15.2 & AirPods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.