You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No audio from bluetooth speakers on MacBook air

I have 2021 MacBook Air with OS Monetary. I have connected JBL Charge 3 speakers with the MacBook Air through bluetooth. However, I can't get any audio from the bluetooth speakers. There is no option on the audio settings on the top bar on the Mac to route audio. Tried adding the JBL speaker again but not working. Any tips?

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 4:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 11:40 AM

Hello asimjahangir,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue when trying to play sound from Bluetooth speakers on your MacBook Air, and we want to help.

Just to confirm, did you use these steps to set up those Bluetooth speakers with your Mac? Set up a Bluetooth audio device to work with Mac

"You can play music wirelessly from Music on your Mac by connecting your stereo or speakers to your AirPort Express." For more information on setting up wireless speakers to work with your Mac, please check out this link: Set up wireless speakers to work with Mac

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2022 11:40 AM in response to asimjahangir

Hello asimjahangir,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue when trying to play sound from Bluetooth speakers on your MacBook Air, and we want to help.

Just to confirm, did you use these steps to set up those Bluetooth speakers with your Mac? Set up a Bluetooth audio device to work with Mac

"You can play music wirelessly from Music on your Mac by connecting your stereo or speakers to your AirPort Express." For more information on setting up wireless speakers to work with your Mac, please check out this link: Set up wireless speakers to work with Mac

Thanks!

No audio from bluetooth speakers on MacBook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.