Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery drain with apple watch

I have an iPhone 13 mini. The battery used to last a whole day with about 8hours of screen time. Ever since getting an apple watch, the phone only lasts about 3-4 hours of on-screen time. I even noticed that it dies or loses ~30% battery in the night while I am asleep. When I check the battery graph in settings, it shows the battery draining overnight but shows nothing for both on and off-screen using the battery. This past night, I switched off the watch, and when I woke up saw very minimal power draw - how things were before getting the watch. My phone battery is at 100% health. I've had several calls and chats with apple support, even showing them the graphs, and they ran diagnostics and said nothing is wrong with the phone. I even reset the phone's settings alone once and reset the phone completely also. I've reset the watch completely more than two times now. Is this normal with the apple watch or it is a bug or something else is causing this?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 4:53 AM

the same thing happened to my phone, i just turned bluetooth and wifi off during the night while im sleeping and it is still at 100% when i wake up so im just assuming its having something always connected to it thats draining the battery

Similar questions

3 replies

iPhone battery drain with apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.