Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to view "NOTES" on my other apple devices

how do I view "NOTES" on my other apple devices?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 10:44 AM

That would depend on how you are managing your Notes. To be able to view Notes on your other devices, to start with they would need to be in iCloud, not on the device itself. You will see there are two sections in Notes. If they are in iCloud, then to be viewed on your other devices, they would have to be logged into the same Apple ID and then when you go into iCloud, make sure that Notes is turned on.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 10:44 AM in response to evans55555

That would depend on how you are managing your Notes. To be able to view Notes on your other devices, to start with they would need to be in iCloud, not on the device itself. You will see there are two sections in Notes. If they are in iCloud, then to be viewed on your other devices, they would have to be logged into the same Apple ID and then when you go into iCloud, make sure that Notes is turned on.

unable to view "NOTES" on my other apple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.