Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot send to android phones from my iPhone 13 Pro.

Cannot send messages to android phones from new iPhone 13 Pro. I’ve done the basics - check MMS is On, turn off and on the iPhone, make sure it is all android phones not just one.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 10:24 AM

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max. It also will randomly refuse to send messages to android phones. I have all the settings recommended in these posts, set correctly. I talked to my cellular carrier about it and they recommended a factory reset to make it work correctly. Currently, I have to do a forced restart and that usually fixes it. I was considering getting the iPhone 13 Pro just to fix the problem, but, now I see that the 13 has the same problem. Why did this suddenly start happening?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 10:24 AM in response to kclark40

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max. It also will randomly refuse to send messages to android phones. I have all the settings recommended in these posts, set correctly. I talked to my cellular carrier about it and they recommended a factory reset to make it work correctly. Currently, I have to do a forced restart and that usually fixes it. I was considering getting the iPhone 13 Pro just to fix the problem, but, now I see that the 13 has the same problem. Why did this suddenly start happening?

Jan 6, 2022 10:20 PM in response to kclark40

I just picked up the iPhone 13 Pro Max as well. Once I got it, I found I no longer could send messages to any Android users. Took it back and 30 some minutes later, I was told they had to reset the phone so that I could send / receive messages from Android users.

Now I have another issue:

My MacBook Pro, MacBook Air (brand new as of a month ago), and my iPad Air 2 - none of them will send messages to Android users. I have spent the last 3 hrs on my MacBook Pro on YT, reading forums, etc etc., trying to get just this one laptop to allow me to send/receive messages and NOTHING works. Beyond peeved that I paid this money for the 13 and getting this incredible headache.

Hoping that the new iOS system updates in the future fix this issue.

Cannot send to android phones from my iPhone 13 Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.