Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i have seem to have lost my cell phone i just got it two weeks ago i bought it out right so i didnt buy it throw like verizon or anything. How do i find out if i have the apple coverage that will replace my phone if i can not find it

Hello, i have seem to have lost my cell phone i just got it two weeks ago i bought it out right so i didnt buy it throw like verizon or anything. How do i find out if i have the apple coverage that will replace my phone if i can not find it

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 5:02 PM

Since you bought the phone just two weeks ago, it would stand to reason you'd know if you paid another $250+ for AppleCare+ Theft and Protection on top of the price of the phone. Your receipt from whoever you bought the phone from should tell you what you paid for. You can also check your coverage with the iPhone Serial Number in this link --> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 5:02 PM in response to tiffanny113

Since you bought the phone just two weeks ago, it would stand to reason you'd know if you paid another $250+ for AppleCare+ Theft and Protection on top of the price of the phone. Your receipt from whoever you bought the phone from should tell you what you paid for. You can also check your coverage with the iPhone Serial Number in this link --> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Jan 4, 2022 12:53 AM in response to tiffanny113

If you didn't specifically sign up for the monthly AppleCare+ Theft & Loss plan when you got it or purchase it outright, you are going to be out of luck. That plan requires to be purchased (and I had to do it on the phone) prior to the allowed period expiring. If you didn't purchase the phone insurance through your carrier then you are going to be out the cost of the phone to replace.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.