Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Max sound cuts in and out on Macbook Pro

I was wondering if anyone was experiencing the issue of listening to music on their mac and using AirPods Max where the music will stop and continue as if a CD just skipped? It happens all the time while I listen on my MacBook Pro and it's pretty annoying since it's a constant thing.

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 3:13 PM

Hello neoeneyelids,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you're having some issues with the audio skipping, while listening to music with your AirPods Max, and we'd like to help. The following link can walk you through How to reset your AirPods Max.

Does this happen with other devices, or only with your MacBook Pro? Do you notice this while listening to music without your headphones on the MacBook Pro?

Let us know, and we'll go from there.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 3:13 PM in response to neoeneyelids

Hello neoeneyelids,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you're having some issues with the audio skipping, while listening to music with your AirPods Max, and we'd like to help. The following link can walk you through How to reset your AirPods Max.

Does this happen with other devices, or only with your MacBook Pro? Do you notice this while listening to music without your headphones on the MacBook Pro?

Let us know, and we'll go from there.

Take care.

Airpods Max sound cuts in and out on Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.