Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How. Can I look up all the devices that are signed on Apple Music using my Apple ID. Currently and also on the past 6months

How. Can I look up all the devices that are signed on Apple Music using my Apple ID. Currently and also in the past 6months

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 6:29 PM

Greetings shaqueena48,

We understand you are inquiring about checking the devices that are using your Apple ID. We're happy to offer some resources for this.

See our site Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in to review what devices your Apple ID is presently signed into. Please note that this list is not specific to the Apple Music service, nor will it show you a historical view of what devices previously used your account.

We hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 6:29 PM in response to shaqueena48

Greetings shaqueena48,

We understand you are inquiring about checking the devices that are using your Apple ID. We're happy to offer some resources for this.

See our site Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in to review what devices your Apple ID is presently signed into. Please note that this list is not specific to the Apple Music service, nor will it show you a historical view of what devices previously used your account.

We hope this helps!

How. Can I look up all the devices that are signed on Apple Music using my Apple ID. Currently and also on the past 6months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.