Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Too much storage

Hello! I saved videos in Notes. When I deleted them, the storage does not fall. Even I offload the app, it still doesn’t work. In storage settings, it shows storage for “ documents and data”. Please, can you tell me how to erase them.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 5:54 AM

iCloud notes?

If so, then the deleted note would go into the Recently Deleted folder. If you don't want to wait the 30 days, then you'd have to delete it from there as well.

Offloading an app, correct. Offloading an app just frees up the amount of storage that that app itself takes up. The app data would be retained.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 5:54 AM in response to Thiha9

iCloud notes?

If so, then the deleted note would go into the Recently Deleted folder. If you don't want to wait the 30 days, then you'd have to delete it from there as well.

Offloading an app, correct. Offloading an app just frees up the amount of storage that that app itself takes up. The app data would be retained.

Too much storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.