Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inserting bullet to documents and folders names in Pages ios

How do I add a bullet in pages iOS. I know it is option 8 on Pages MacOS. I can’t see how to do that on iOS. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 10:33 AM

Thank you for your response. Those links will be helpful in the future. My question was not clear at all. Sorry! I wanted enter a bullet directly from the keyboard, not through the Pages app. I even confused myself! I was looking for the iOS equivalent of making a bullet on the MacOS keyboard which is Option+8. I finally found the iOS version. Just hold on the hyphen key and a bullet is an option. Once again, that you for your help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 10:33 AM in response to mario49

Thank you for your response. Those links will be helpful in the future. My question was not clear at all. Sorry! I wanted enter a bullet directly from the keyboard, not through the Pages app. I even confused myself! I was looking for the iOS equivalent of making a bullet on the MacOS keyboard which is Option+8. I finally found the iOS version. Just hold on the hyphen key and a bullet is an option. Once again, that you for your help.

Jan 5, 2022 8:04 AM in response to LHM

Hi LHM,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you want to know how you can add bullets on iOS. We would recommend you use these articles for more information.

Format lists in Pages on iPad

Create your first document in Pages on iPhone

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Cheers.

Inserting bullet to documents and folders names in Pages ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.