Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

I'm trying to change my Apple ID but am getting the message "This email address is not available." Can you help me?

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 8:01 AM

It means the email address you are trying to use is already in use or was used on another Apple ID. So it cannot be used.

Link-> Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you see a message that the email address you want to use isn't available or is already in use, check that you or a family member aren't already using that email address with a different Apple ID. If a family member is using that email address, remove it from their account then try to use it. 

Try a different email address.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 8:01 AM in response to Stuck2022

It means the email address you are trying to use is already in use or was used on another Apple ID. So it cannot be used.

Link-> Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you see a message that the email address you want to use isn't available or is already in use, check that you or a family member aren't already using that email address with a different Apple ID. If a family member is using that email address, remove it from their account then try to use it. 

Try a different email address.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.