Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 4 alarm keeps sounding every 15 minutes.

My husband's iPad Air 4 alarm keeps sounding every 15 minutes. How do I get it to stop?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 11:17 AM

10 replies

Jan 4, 2022 1:46 PM in response to DibiDibi

The iPad has a clock app. When you open it you will see a plus sign in the upper right-hand corner. At the bottom is World Clock/ Alarm/Stopwatch /Timer. You click on Alarm. Then you click on the plus sign in the upper right-hand corner to set the alarm on or off. The plus sign is how you use the clock app. If you have the clock app you have the plus sign +. So choose Alarm then the plus sign-it’s there and is the function of it. Try it.

Jan 5, 2022 1:42 PM in response to Sswsand

We tried that but it did not work. We also called our local Simply Mac and they were not away of this problem. The manager recommended we try a hard reboot. It did not work. He is going to call Apple. They would want to be made aware of this issue I would think. This iPad has been great until now--this issue began after the last update.

Thank you again!

iPad Air 4 alarm keeps sounding every 15 minutes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.