Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Mail, Contacts, Calendar" not even visible in iCloud for Windows app.

I have a new PC with Windows 11 and outlook 2021. Trying to set up so my icloud email, calendar and contacts synch with outlook as i have done in the past. When i open the icloud for windows app, there is no longer an option to check for "mail, contacts, calendar and tasks". It's not that it is greyed out, it just isn't even there at all! I have checked that windows is up to date, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the icloud app. Outlook was loaded on to my new computer by Dell. Any suggestions on how i can get that option so i can synch my icloud with Outlook again?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 8:18 PM

There is nothing to check. You need to add the account through Outlook as per the support document from Microsoft. You may need to generate an app-specific password too as per the Apple support document.

4 replies

Jan 4, 2022 8:15 PM in response to muguy

This did not work. I still do not see "mail, contacts, calendar and tasks" listed with a check box in icloud and therefore i can't check it and can't see an option to display my icloud calendar in Outlook's calendar. when i open the icloud app sometimes it will display "you can view Mail, contacts, calendar and tasks on icloud.com" and then the only option i am given is a link to icloud.com and a button that says "dismiss". There is still no way for me to check a box (to turn this feature on).

"Mail, Contacts, Calendar" not even visible in iCloud for Windows app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.