Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Student Discount for International Students

Hello.

I am an international student (S.Korean) who is currently enrolled in University of London - LSE (in London). But I am currently residing in Malaysia.

I would like to know 4 things;

1. If I can get an Apple Student Discount (purchasing through online) in Malaysia using my University of London email to register on UNIDAYS.
  2. If I can get student discount which ever country I live in, even if I register with my UK university email?
  3. Is the discount a only one time discount? Or am I eligible for the student discount as long as I am a registered student? (Can I buy many different items on different dates?)
  4. Can I get a student discounts on different services Apple provide all at once such as Apple music, Final Cut Pro, Fitness Plus, etc.

My concern with registering on UNIDAYS with my University of London email is that I am afraid I won't be able to get a student discount in Malaysia (where i live right now) or any other country then UK.

p.s. I will be purchasing through the apple online website.

https://www.apple.com/my-edu/shop/go/home?mtid=18707vxu38484&aosid=p238&mnid=sGcI62jQ8-dc_mtid_18707vxu38484_pcrid_557940746595_pgrid_15791904519_&cid=aos-my-kwgo-edu--slid---product--

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 10:12 PM

I got a reply from Apple Chat Support

• You are eligible for student discount as long as you are registered on UNIDAYS.
  • It doesn't matter which email you use, as long as you are a student and can be registered on UNIDAYS.

(I suggest register when you are going to purchase items to take advantage of the time)

• You can get discounts in any countries with the verified university's email.

There is a limit to the quantity of items you can purchase per year.

• 2 ipads per year
  • 1 Mac per year

The cycle of "year" was not specified.

I was told that only Ipads and Macs are covered under the student discount and not other subscriptions.

If there are any information I missed please comment.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 10:12 PM in response to Noej_nim

I got a reply from Apple Chat Support

• You are eligible for student discount as long as you are registered on UNIDAYS.
  • It doesn't matter which email you use, as long as you are a student and can be registered on UNIDAYS.

(I suggest register when you are going to purchase items to take advantage of the time)

• You can get discounts in any countries with the verified university's email.

There is a limit to the quantity of items you can purchase per year.

• 2 ipads per year
  • 1 Mac per year

The cycle of "year" was not specified.

I was told that only Ipads and Macs are covered under the student discount and not other subscriptions.

If there are any information I missed please comment.

Student Discount for International Students

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.