Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education discount in different country

Hello, I’m travelling to Singapore very soon and planning on picking up a new MacBook Air M2. I live in India and I’m verified with Unidays as a student and I can avail student discount in India. My question here is

1. can I go to a Singapore apple store and get the back to school offer?
  2. what will be required for the same? I have a verified and valid unidays account but not a ID CARD.

any help would be appreciated!

TIA

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 6:09 AM

While you will need to check the conditions that apply in-country, Apple’s Educational Discount Programme is generally only available to customers that are UNiDAYS-registered in the country that the purchase is being made.

Also consider that for warranty purposes, you would be best advised to purchase a device within the country that it is most likely to be used. Attempting to make a warranty claim in a different country to that of purchase can create significant complications.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 6:09 AM in response to eshvinder

While you will need to check the conditions that apply in-country, Apple’s Educational Discount Programme is generally only available to customers that are UNiDAYS-registered in the country that the purchase is being made.

Also consider that for warranty purposes, you would be best advised to purchase a device within the country that it is most likely to be used. Attempting to make a warranty claim in a different country to that of purchase can create significant complications.

Education discount in different country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.