Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icalendar time zone

What I set an event in my calendar the time zone always says Winnipeg. I’m not sure how that happened or when. I’ve never been there. The toggle for time zone override has always been off. If I turn it on then it shows the correct time zone. It’s always been said to leave it off but should I just turn it on? Not sure what problems that would cause

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 6:51 AM

Hello tweety.bird,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with the time zone in Calendar events on your iPhone. We’re happy to help.

We suggest making sure that the time zone is correct for your device: Change the date and time on iPhone - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 6:51 AM in response to tweety.bird

Hello tweety.bird,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with the time zone in Calendar events on your iPhone. We’re happy to help.

We suggest making sure that the time zone is correct for your device: Change the date and time on iPhone - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care.

icalendar time zone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.