Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications stopped for Calendar with Big Sur?

Calendar on my MBP (11.6.2) has always shown me a notification when a meeting is due or there is an alert. This has recently stopped for some reason. If I move my cursor to the top right of the screen my widgets are there including my calendar notifications, but they are no longer automatically appearing on the top right hand side of my screen. I have attached my Notification and Calendar settings. Any ideas?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 9:27 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 6, 2022 8:59 AM in response to ademanuele

Hi ademanuele,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with Calendar notifications on your Mac. We’re happy to help.

We suggest making sure you’re running the latest macOS version: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

Often times, updates can resolve issues you’re experiencing.

If that doesn’t help, test to see if the issue persists in safe mode: How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care.

Notifications stopped for Calendar with Big Sur?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.