Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot set up apple cash for family as it says the person already has apple cash enabled

i am trying to set up my kid in apple cash family. he tried setting it up and got stuck on the verification. Then we figured out we needed the family route, now when i get to the end of setting him up it says he already has it enabled. how do we get past this?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 7:02 PM

To set up Apple Cash Family you must first close any accounts that children already had. Make sure that the balance is zero then go here - Manage your Apple Cash account - Apple Support next, go here - Set up and use Apple Cash Family. (Additional support links View and limit your child or teen's Apple Cash activity, Leave Apple Cash Family, Apple Cash and person to person payments limits)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 7:02 PM in response to Tdewey11

To set up Apple Cash Family you must first close any accounts that children already had. Make sure that the balance is zero then go here - Manage your Apple Cash account - Apple Support next, go here - Set up and use Apple Cash Family. (Additional support links View and limit your child or teen's Apple Cash activity, Leave Apple Cash Family, Apple Cash and person to person payments limits)

cannot set up apple cash for family as it says the person already has apple cash enabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.