Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

white screen when camera zoom in on iphone

Hi All,

My IPhone 13 max Pro is showing white screen when I am using camera zoom in x3, please let me how to fix it if you have faced it.

Cheers,

Giri

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 4:48 AM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2022 7:15 AM in response to girii1210

Welcome Giri,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, when you try taking a photo in the Camera app on x3 zoom, it shows up as a blank white screen. We'll do our best to assist with this.

For issues with the Camera, try out steps in: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

In case the issue persists, then it would be best to bring in the iPhone for an inspection: iPhone Repair and Service

Get prepared for your visit: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Select your region and search nearby for locations: Find Locations

Due to the current conditions around the world, some stores may have limited hours or appointment times. They also may require specific things to visit them (Such as, scheduling an appointment, wearing a mask, calling to check-in, etc.).

Hoping this helps out, take care.

white screen when camera zoom in on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.