Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come I can't see my google mail email box in the Mail app?

I purchased a new MacBook Pro 2 years ago and I have not been able to connect all me email accounts to the Mail program. Can anyone advise me now to do it? I've tried adding an account but the email address still doesn't appear as an active mailbox. It does appear in the list of Smart Mailboxes but I don't know what that is. Can anyone enlighten me?

Regards

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 6:41 AM

middlebunny wrote:

I purchased a new MacBook Pro 2 years ago and I have not been able to connect all me email accounts to the Mail program. Can anyone advise me now to do it? I've tried adding an account but the email address still doesn't appear as an active mailbox. It does appear in the list of Smart Mailboxes but I don't know what that is. Can anyone enlighten me?

Regards

Mail set up wizard https://support.apple.com/mail

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac

Use Connection Doctor in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Troubleshoot email problems in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 6:41 AM in response to middlebunny

middlebunny wrote:

Regards

Mail set up wizard https://support.apple.com/mail

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac

Use Connection Doctor in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Troubleshoot email problems in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

How come I can't see my google mail email box in the Mail app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.